Tuesday 25 November 2014

A Book by Chris

FREE ebook on Amazon 11/27 -12/1

Hi! I'm Chris. How do you do? Soon after Mom and Andrew published "Fumbling through the Light", Andrew suggested that it would be a good idea for me to write a book. We had a think about it, and Andrew pointed out that I how much I love mythical/legendary/magical/fantastical creatures. So we decided I would channel their voices, and write down what they had to say. Well, I finished about a week ago, and with the help of Mom and Andrew I got it published in paperback and e-book. It is called "Unheard Voices from the Silent Realms". It is a book full of channelings and messages from legendary creatures such as mermaids, and a few "real" animals too,like wolves. It is my belief that all life has something to say, but we just have to listen. They all have something they want to tell us, and some even have good advice to give.

Writing Unheard Voices was something new for me, and it was fun and relatively easy. And I don't think it is the end. It is like a starting point for other books, like "Fumbling through the light" was for Mom and Andrew. I have actually started on another book already, though I have to say it is not quite so easy as the last. I am even vaguely considering the possibility of writing fiction at some point, but I am not certain about that by any means. I just need to take one step at a time. And I hope that Unheard Voices opens up some doors for me, and I'm certain it will. As I said, it is just a starting point. For what exactly, I do not know, but that is what is exciting. What will it lead to?

~ Christopher

PS ~ Check out my FB page! :) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unheard-Voices-from-the-Silent-Realms/863948933639755

And here is my book for those interested! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments and questions and will try to address them as best we can.