Monday 4 May 2015

An Update

Oh such exciting times! Today will be airing my very first podcast interview with my good friend Maria K from Upgrade with Maria K! I loved talking with her not only about the book but about what I feel is really exciting for me. I have gotten back in to doing readings and have opened an Etsy shop offering currently 7 different readings... https://www.etsy.com/shop/UnlockingTheDivine

I am also back on Facebook using my Unlocking The Divine Within facebook page.

We are building a new blog for the readings/healings and I hope to have that up in a few weeks time.

We are still doing house sitting and meeting amazing animals and people. We are being pushed more and more every day in to fully trusting in the Divine.

Can't wait to see what is around the corner.... "How much better can it get?"

2 comments:

We welcome your comments and questions and will try to address them as best we can.