Friday 17 October 2014

Seven Years ago Today...

My beloved held me in his arms for the first time...

Introduction

Andrew:

In October 2007, I was sat on an airplane travelling from Britain to America to meet a woman that I had never met in the flesh before, and yet knew with every fibre of my being that not only was this the start of something intensely exciting and frightening, but also that we would be married and fulfill our dreams together.

Jenn:

I stood waiting in the baggage claim area, nervous, excited, to the point of trembling. My brand new three inch heels were wobbling so much, I had to lean on a post to keep me upright. I reflected on the unreal and poetic nature of that moment… standing there… claiming my future, “Yes, this is it. Nope, never met him before, but everything is going to be ok.” How is it possible that one moment can lead to a life that unfolds so unexpectedly and yet fulfills and exceeds your dreams? I was about to find out.


And every day since, has been a blessed one.


There are moments that steal our breath away... and then there are moments that fill our souls in one breath with all the love of the universe... where God and matter meet on the lips of two strangers. ~ Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments and questions and will try to address them as best we can.